This newly renovated venue combines the successful features of modern food halls in a convenient campus location.
Choose between eight different food options will be offered each featuring food prepared from scratch using responsibly-sourced, local ingredients:
- The Market Café – featuring La Colombe coffee products, fresh baked goods, gelato, and quick bites. The café will be open early and late
- Ginger @Spruce! – interactive cooking on a Mongolian grill featuring bowls of fresh, local vegetables, a variety of proteins, rice and noodles, topped off with sauces
- Ivy Leaf – freshly made salads and Mezze bowls with a focus on Mediterranean cuisine
- 34th Street Carvery – house- roasted meats, fresh breads and a selection of vegetables, and house-made spreads
- HM Street Cart – A Grab’n’Go selection of Globally-inspired street cart fare offering both hot and cold options for those on the go.
- Houston Grill – Packed with traditional menu options as well as specially curated chef’s favorites, the HM Grill focuses a variety of meats along with sauces, and toppings
- Bento -– Traditional sushi and sashimi along with perennial favorites like edamame, steamed gyoza, seaweed salad, Ramen bowls, Rice Bowls, and hand rolls
- Pi – Wood-fired pizzas, flatbreads, strombolis featuring fresh, Jersey tomato sauce and house-made dough; as well as a seasonally changing, tossed-to-order Pasta Bar featuring proteins, toppings and Severino pasta
On-campus cafe for a quick meal or snack
Cash, credit, checks, PennCash, Dining Dollar$
Capogiro gelato and bakery goods from New York's famous Balthazar Bakery